- A non-native Wildflower Turf suitable for a range of soil types.
- A highly colourful, low maintenance and cost effective alternative to conventional garden flower
beds and borders.
- Garden and urban applications from 30m² to 1,000m².
- Shade and drought tolerant.
- Low Maintenance – one to two cuts a year.
Gardens, parks, municipal areas, private grounds and estates, verges and roundabouts
Cutting Cycle: Once every autumn (Summer cut optional) Watering: for the first 4 weeks to prevent turf from drying out. Then, especially during long periods of dry weather, water thoroughly until they are rooted in the soil.
Roll size: 1mx0,64m (0,64m2)
- Max: 75cm